MAZE offers warranty service to all MAZE branded products. Any products sold to end users are guaranteed to be free from defects in both components and workmanship under regular uses defined in user manuals during the warranty period. The warranty period validates from the date of purchase, and ends in 12 months, while 1 month for spare parts.
Here are the Procedures You Should Go Through When Claim A Warranty Service.
Contact Reseller Reseller Review the Claim Reseller Confirm and Contact Us We Help and All Done
Maze offers no warranty, either explicitly expressed or implicitly implied, for any pre-installed software, its quality, performance, functionality, or compatibility for a particular purpose. Nor does Maze warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet specific requirements or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free. Thus, the software is sold ‘as is” unless otherwise explicitly stated in writing.
Limitation of Liability
Maze reserves the rights to refuse warranty service of products under disputable conditions.
Maze also holds the rights to declare final decision whether products are within warranty conditions. The following actions and damages will result in voiding the limited warranty:
- Damage caused by act of nature, such as fire, flood, wind, earthquake, lightning, etc.
- Damage or incompatibility caused by failure to perform a proper installation or to provide an appropriate operational environment for the product, including but not limited to unstable wired/ wireless network connection and phone lines, bad grounding, external electro-magnetic fields, direct sunlight, high humidity and vibration.
- Damage caused by impact with other objects, dropping, falls, spilled liquids, or submersion in liquids.
- Damage caused by unauthorized repair or disassembling of the product.
- Damage caused by any other abuse, misuse, mishandling, or misapplication.
- Damage caused by third party peripherals (including but not limited to visible damages on motherboard or other electronic parts of the product such as burn spots after electric discharge, melting, fusing, splitting, etc.)
- Any errors caused by software incompatibilities and viruses as well as unauthorized modification of built-in software (including BIOS).
- Deterioration due to normal circumstances including the enclosures, diskette, manuals, and battery packs.
- The serial number of the product (or serial number stickers of its parts) has been modified, removed, blurred or damaged.
- Cracks and scratches on LCD and plastic material as well as other defects caused by transportation, handling or customer abuse.
Obtaining the Warranty Service
Warranty service is performed by Maze authorized resellers. The end user is liable for paying the shipping costs. The cost of shipping the product back to the end user is assessed by the reseller. Warranty service under this Limited Warranty will be honored only if claims are made within the warranty period. And the end users must contact the resellers regarding warranty claim first.
Clients are Requested to Perform the Following Actions Before Claiming Product as Defective:
- Make sure to back up any important data and remove all confidential, proprietary or personal information if necessary. Neither Maze nor its authorized resellers are responsible for damages to or loss of any programs, data, or other software and files in the storage.
- Write down the model name, serial number, and problem description in the package.
- Refer to user manual enclosed within the product package.